The Assistant Manag*r (AM) is a key member of the Stretch*d team and as such, assists the Director of Operations in ensuring an excellent client experience.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Employment Status: Full Time
The Assistant Manag*r (AM) is a key member of the Stretch*d team and as such, assists the Director of Operations (de facto Regional Manag*r) in ensuring an excellent client experience. The Assistant Manag*r manages the front desk, takes initiative, delegates work as needed, provides feedback to the team, follows up on outstanding issues and is an overall go-to person for customer service and front desk related questions. Under the supervision and direction of the Director of Operations, the AM assists with overseeing all Advis*r and front desk related operations, as well as supporting all general space operations in coordination with the Stretch*r team.
- Manager on Duty when Director of Operations is away
- First point of contact for guest escalations, upholding a superior level of guest service at all times
- Act as operational trainer when necessary, ensuring operational consistency
- Responsible for team coaching, when needed, and should exemplify the Stretch*d Brand and Core Values
- Take ownership of retail in-space, including inventory intake, creative merchandising techniques, and sales tactics to drive retail sales
- Maintain a hands-on, working knowledge of regular appointments; understand the general operational flow of the space
- Monitor in-space schedule, catching any booking errors that may arise, subsequently tracking and reporting them when needed
- Regularly communicate with clients via phone, email, and in-person, keeping ongoing awareness of in-space operations and needs
- Act as Stretch*d Brand Ambassador, focusing up to 10 hours/weekly in community outreach, increasing brand awareness and building relationships with area businesses
- Additional Responsibilities
- Attend events both in-space and in the area, representing the company and brand
- Support the Director of Operations, Director of Marketing, as well as additional support to cross-functional teams
- Assist with marketing efforts
- Attend team recognition events
• Extensive MindBody software experience
• Leadership experience a plus
• Must have superior guest service skills
• Must have superior guest service and interpersonal skills, keeping a service-oriented outlook
• Must be highly organized
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team
• Should have a strong ability to communicate clearly with team members,
clients, and senior management
• Must be able to move frequently and/or lift heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
• Minimum of 20 hours / week in Advis*r role (at the front desk), including at least one weekend shift and at least one opening and closing shift per week
• Ability to work flexible hours; early morning/late night/ weekends
• Some holidays (open year-round)
Stretch*d was founded in 2018 as the premier brand in the one-on-one assisted stretching and recovery category, offering clients the most effective and feel good way to “get loose.” Through our two New York City locations (growing from two to more in 2024 and beyond), we are on a mission to make recovery an essential part of every body’s routine. Stretch*d recently joined Good Feet Holdings, the global leader in custom arch supports through its 250 stores nationwide. @stretchdspace | stretchdspace.com
Email your resume to Careers@Stretchdspace.com or click Apply below.