We’re looking for a few good Stretch*rs.
Stretch*d is a space to get stretch*d with locations in NYC and Westchester. We offer a convenient, customized, feel good way to improve your health via 25-, 55- and 70- minute one-on-one dynamic, assisted stretch sessions.
This summer we are looking for a handful of motivated trainees to join our team in the Hamptons for in-home and on-site stretching sessions. If you’re interested in hands-on bodywork to help people recover faster, increase mobility and feel good overall, please read on.
Stretch*d Method Training
We train you with 32 hours of hands on instruction and an online component of our proprietary Stretch*d Method Level 1 training program. To be accepted, you must have a prior background in bodywork, a strong knowledge of kinesiology, a “great touch” for 1-on-1 hands-on physical adjustments and a strong interest in learning a unique skill set.
- Working with clients and helping them reach their personal fitness and wellness goals
- One-on-one hands-on client interaction
- Learning about anatomy, movement and advanced recovery methods
- Working for an early-stage business
- We are seeking candidates with a background in personal training, yoga instruction, coaching, massage therapy, kinesiology, sports science or similar. Bonuses: Degrees in kinesiology, exercise science or physical therapy.
Job responsibilities include one-on-one hands-on stretching sessions (so be prepared to use your strength and knowledge to stretch out clients) and may include light administrative tasks. Also responsible for transportation to homes and on-site locations throughout the Hamptons.
Qualified applicants will be accepted into the Stretch*d Method certification program, led by our Program Directors.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
Stretch*rs will utilize masks, gloves and cleaning products