WHY LIPOSOMAL MAGNESIUM L-THREONATE
About half the US population is deficient in magnesium. Modern agricultural practices deplete soil of magnesium, leading to less magnesium in the foods you eat. Many common medications also deplete magnesium levels. Multivitamins often contain less than 1/4 of the RDA and absorption varies greatly based on the form of magnesium in the supplement. If you aren’t critically low on magnesium, you only absorb about 30–50% of dietary magnesium†. Your colon eliminates the rest, which is why magnesium is often used in laxatives.
Magnesium L-Threonate is the only compound shown to significantly raise magnesium levels in the brain and encapsulating it in liposomes helps more of this water-soluble nutrient absorb into your cells where it’s needed to support learning, memory, and relaxation. The phosphatidylcholine that makes up the liposomes combined with Magnesium L-Threonate is a powerful way to support brain health.*
Using patented technology, the Magnesium L-Threonate is wrapped in double-layered spheres (liposomes) that protect the nutrient through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells.
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Magnesium L-Threonate intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems*
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function*
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.