LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C BENEFITS
Your body can only absorb as much oral Vitamin C as your limited number of nutrient transporters can carry — from the digestive system to the bloodstream, and then from the bloodstream to the cells.
The amount of non-liposomal Vitamin C absorbed in the blood decreases dramatically as the dose size increases. Of a 20 mg dose, 19 mg (98%) can be absorbed. Of a 12,000 mg dose, only 16% (1,920 mg) is absorbed, with all that excess causing some major gastric distress when it leaves the body.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, so your body can’t store any excess when it gets left behind in either the blood or the digestive system. That’s why so much of the vitamin content from pills, powders, and even foods is passed as waste. And where it gets abandoned dictates the way your body passes it.
Using patented technology, the Vitamin C is wrapped in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the vitamin through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells. So, you get all the benefits of high-dose Vitamin C without the gastric distress.
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C DELIVERS ANTIOXIDANTS + MORE
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Vitamin C intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems*
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function*
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.