Silvertek NanoFit Mask is treated with ViralOff®, an award-winning antimicrobial treatment that protects the mask and eliminates the need to wash it frequently. 4-layer nanofiber filters protect from particles as small as 0.3 microns. Adjustable nosepiece and ergonomic ear loops create a snug, comfortable fit. Comfortable enough to wear all day, and won’t fog your glasses!
- 1 NanoFit Mask
- 2 Nanofiber Filters
DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
- SilverTek’s NanoFit Mask leads the market in cutting-edge face mask design.
- The NanoFit Mask’s sleek, proprietary design is optimal for comfort, fit, breathability, and long term wear.
- The adjustable nosepiece is cushioned inside a proprietary fabric blend so it forms specifically to the wearer’s face. As a result, the mask does not gap or fog glasses.
- Ergonomic earloops are light and comfortable for daily use.
- The NanoFit is available in five sizes, creating an optimal fit for every face.
- The SilverTek NanoFit Mask is treated with award-winning Polygiene ViralOff®.
- ViralOff® is scientifically proven to reduce germs on the mask fabric by 99% in two hours.
- This antimicrobial treatment protects the mask, therefore reducing the need to wash it.
- ViralOff® is made with recycled silver. Its main ingredient is registered with the U.S. EPA.
- The NanoFit Mask’s 4-layer replaceable filter utilizes nanofiber filtration technology.
- It blocks micro-pollutants as small as 0.3 μm.
- Unlike traditional filters, nanofiber does not depend on static electricity to filter effectively. As a result, nanofiber filters last significantly longer.
- Nanofiber filters maintain their effectiveness in humid conditions, such as rain, sweat, and condensation from breathing.
- The NanoFit Mask combines layers of both nanofiber and traditional filtration to provide optimal protection.
- Our electrospun nanofiber is better than meltblown filters in regards to consistent fiber size, comfort, and breathability.