We’re looking for a few good Stretch*rs.
Stretch*d is the premier brand in the one-on-one assisted stretch and recovery experience offering clients the most effective and feel good way to “get loose.” Started by the founder of SLT, Stretch*d is expanding its team in NYC (Flatiron & Upper East Side)! We are on a mission to make recovery an essential part of every body’s routine.
Being a STRETCH*R
We offer a convenient, customized, feel good way to improve your health via 25-, 55- and 70-minute one-on-one dynamic, assisted stretch sessions. If you’re a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, licensed massage therapist or simply interested in hands-on bodywork to help people recover faster, increase mobility and feel good overall, please read on.
· Working with clients and helping them reach their personal fitness and wellness goals
· One-on-one hands-on client interaction
· Learning about anatomy, movement and advanced recovery methods
· Working for an early-stage business
· We are seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds that include: Licensed Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Yoga Teachers, Coaches, Kinesiology, Dance, Sports Science or similar. Bonuses: Degrees in kinesiology, exercise science or physical therapy.
· Job responsibilities include one-on-one hands-on stretching sessions (so be prepared to use your strength and knowledge to stretch out clients) and may include light administrative tasks.
· Qualified applicants will be accepted into a 60 hour training program of the Stretch*d Method certification program, designed by two renowned experts in stretching. Training includes access to Stretch*d Academy, our certification program (also eligible for CE’s through NASM and NCBTMB).
· After completing the training program, Stretch*rs will be placed on our shift and sub schedules.
· We are seeking candidates to commit to 15-20 hours of Stretch*r shifts that include one weekend day. Must be available on Sundays to start.
· 4-6 hour shifts available from 7am-9pm Monday-Friday
· Must be able to work on Sundays for 4-6hrs 8am-8pm
· Seeking people for 15-20 hours of shifts a week
Must be able to adhere to and enforce our safety guidelines for the health and safety of all team members and clients
Qualified applicants will be accepted into the Stretch*d Method certification program, led by our Chief Stretch*rs. Email your cover letter, resume and headshot to careers@Stretchdspace.com or click Apply below.