We are looking for candidates who will uphold our premium client service standards while generating sales and recurring revenue.
You will be responsible for greeting and engaging clients in a positive and friendly manner while managing all front desk operations. You will introduce new clients to the Stretch*d space and the Stretch*d Method. You will be focused on sales goals while giving our customers expert advice on how they can reach their own Stretch*d Goals!
This role is paid hourly with the opportunity to earn sales bonuses.
- Promoting and generating membership and retail sales
- Upholding high space operation standards, including:
- Checking clients in and out of appointments and answering all customer related questions (in person, by phone and email)
- Processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Actively maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the space so each client receives the best Stretch*d experience
- Assisting in retail merchandising and inventory at the end of the month
- Completing opening and/or closing checklists
- Working alongside and supporting Stretch*rs to ensure a successful and seamless client check-in and experience
- Performing other duties as needed
- Applying advanced knowledge of the MindBody booking system
- Assisting Management with day-to-day operations of the space
- Ensuring prompt response to emails and phone calls; notify Manager if needed
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve and think on your feet
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales and upselling skills (experience working with sales goals, preferred)
- MindBody software experience a plus
- Leadership experience a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented outlook
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Should have a strong ability to communicate clearly with team members, clients and senior management
- Must be able to move and/or lift heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
Must be available to work:
- Minimum of two shifts per week; minimum 4 hours each
- Must be available to work on Sundays to start
- Ability to work flexible hours; early morning/late night/ weekends
- Some holidays (open year-round)
Stretch*d is the premier brand in the one-on-one assisted stretch space offering clients the most effective and feel good way to “get loose.” We have created an accessible experience to help clients from all walks of life feel good by increasing their mobility. With locations in Flatiron, Westchester and more to come, Stretch*d is a fast-growing business on the cutting edge of one of the hottest wellness trends. @stretchdspace | stretchdspace.com
Job Type: Part-time
Email your resume and headshot to email@example.com or click Apply below.