We’re seeking a creative, detail-oriented go-getter who loves building brands and is motivated by results
Stretch*d was founded in 2018 as the premier brand in the one-on-one assisted stretching and recovery category, offering clients the most effective and feel good way to “get loose.” Through our two New York City locations (growing from two to more in 2024 and beyond), we are on a mission to make recovery an essential part of every body’s routine. Stretch*d recently joined Good Feet Holdings, the global leader in custom arch supports through its 250 stores nationwide. We are looking for a kick-a** Marketing Director to lead us on this new journey. This is an opportunity to be a key employee at an emerging brand in a hot sector of the wellness market.
As Director of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the development, execution and evaluation of all marketing programs. You’ll oversee both the strategic and tactical execution of aspects of client communications, including email, social, website and in-person communication. The Director will provide strategic thinking and thought leadership as we grow our locations and our client base, with a focus on client growth and retention.
- Lead and manage Stretch*d’s marketing strategy and communications plan as we grow from two locations to more in 2024.
- Oversee marketing calendar and execute campaigns across touchpoints including website, email, social media and in-person.
- Manage all marketing channels and brand communications including email, social media, PR, influencer, brand partnerships, digital advertising and more.
- Manage agency/consultant resources. This currently includes digital advertising, graphic design and website development.
- Drive initiatives that generate client growth, client retention, build loyalty and increase brand awareness.
- Analyze market and business results to draw conclusions and insights.
- Accountable for monthly reporting, performance dashboards, best practices and learnings documents.
- Manage media requests in conjunction with outside PR agency.
- Manage the Stretch*d website by updating with new content, news, promotions and imagery.
- Spend time in spaces and events to interact with clients.
Goals & Projects
- Create and implement innovative programs and promotions to drive occupancy.
- Create tactical plans (i.e. promotions, partnerships, social media, digital advertising, search engine marketing/optimization, website and public relations).
- Create and oversee an engaging and visually appealing social content calendar across all channels to maintain a consistent and engaging brand voice. Continue to grow our following by managing all communications in social media channels.
- 4-7 years of experience developing brand positioning, advertising campaigns and marketing programs
- Able to execute complete work using modern marketing tools. Hands-on ability with any or all of the following tools will help you greatly: Mailchimp, Website CMS, Google Analytics & Ads, Meta Business Manager, Photoshop.
- Experience managing agencies and consultant partners
- Exceptional producing, writing, and communications skills
- Ability to set performance goals, KPIs and analyze metrics
- Design-oriented, with eye for brand-forward content
- Outstanding strategic thinking skills
- Balance of analytical and creative capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, influence and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A self-starter who is highly organized, highly accountable and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in a fun, teamwork-oriented company
- Great marketing instincts
- Results oriented
- Sees resource constraints as an opportunity, rather than a barrier
- Enjoys/is connected to social media
- Passionate about fitness and wellness industry
- BS/BA required, with a specialty in Business or Marketing
Reports to: President
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include (1) why you’d be a great fit for the role and (2) your favorite way to ‘get loose!’